Hello to everyone taking part in Sarah of At The Beauty Desk’s “Let’s Talk Blog Challenge”! We’re into Week Three now, and this week’s challenge is all about birthday wishes! Now it’s exactly two months and one day until my actual birthday, so I’m happy enough to write up on what I’d love. Naturally there’ll be shoes, beauty and dresses included, but I’ve also mentioned a couple of little experience presents that I would love too, so let’s start!
- Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate Blush N°1’: In today’s Staple Pieces post, I mentioned the classic nude heel, and funnily enough I don’t have my own pair! These Louboutins are nice & high with a soft nude shade in all leather and of course the signature red under sole. Beloved by celebs like Elizabeth Banks, Zoe Saldana, Jennifer Lopez and Ciara, these are the perfect classic shoes for my birthday.
- Michael Kors ‘Mid-Size Golden/Silver-Color Stainless Steel Link’ Watch: I love Michael Kors anything, (I’m lucky to own three MK products, yay!), and I’ve been eyeing up this watch for months. I adore that its strap is bracelet like; it makes for the perfect arm candy timepiece. I also love that it’s both a gold & silver watch, meaning I can wear it with all-gold or all-silver jewellery on the day. How perfect is that!
- Dolce & Gabbana ‘DG4167 Sunglasses’: As also previously mentioned on Killer Fashion, these D&G sunglasses are amazing. I spotted them in The Sunglasses Hut and instantly fell in love. I adore the gold floral detail on the front of the frames, and they sit really nicely on my face. Perfect for the sun, sun, sun!
- Estée Lauder ‘Pure Color Instant Intense Eye Shadow Trio’ in Camo Chrome: I am becoming more confident in using eyeshadows, especially more than just the one shade. I’ve learnt that green & gold compliment brown eyes, and this eyeshadow palette would be more than perfect. Affordable and lovely for summer too.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture: I adore YSL products, and this nude lipstick would be a great addition to my summer collection, and would match the above Loubies too, it’s just too ideal heehee!
- Ted Baker ‘Dahnni’ & ‘Elsee’ Tunic Dresses: I couldn’t choose between the two, so why not just mention both! I love the style of these tunic dresses, with their comfortable sleeveless shape and the modernistic one-shoulder drape. Both dresses feature beautiful floral print; the former being whiter, the latter is more electric with a pink trim and black back.
- Benefit Cosmetics Brow Bar Treatment: As also mentioned in the May Wishlist, I’d really like to get my brows done at the Benefit Brow Bar. I’ve heard great things of the Benefit boutique from Pippa O’Connor Ormond to fellow blogger Avril of Blushful Beauty. So fingers crossed I get to visit soon enough!
- The G Hotel, Galway: The G Hotel is one of Ireland’s most luxurious hotels, and I just adore luxury! (What girl doesn’t?) I’d love a weekend’s stay at the hotel, with dinner and even a spa treatment. I haven’t been to Galway in a long, long time either so it would be just perfect to stay here, relax and enjoy a weekend away. Any takers?
- V Festival 2014 – Hylands Park Weekend Camping: Believe it or not, I’ve never been to a music festival, let alone camped at one! But the line up for this year’s V Festival is rather unreal! If I were an extremely lucky ducky, then it’s the V Festival I’d love to attend. There’s Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran, Elbow, Bastille, John Newman, Janelle Monáe, Kodaline, Pixie Lott and even All Saints! I mean…just pretty please!