Winter really is here, and it’s just 25 sleeps until Christmas! It’s been a couple of months since my previous wishlist post, in which, you may remember, I explained how I will limit the wishlists to only my birthday and Christmas every year. Although I don’t need anything, these are two special occasions when it’s okay to want that little bit more. So now, it’s that time of year again! From the new beauty range by my favourite bad gal Rihanna to my dream Loubies, a winter coat made for me and all the little bits in between, I have a few little wishes.
Dear Santa, all I really want for Christmas this year is…
- Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipstick in Sci Fly, Fenty Beauty: When I first heard about the Rihanna beauty collection, I nearly lost it – and understandably, I want it all! This particular lipstick colour looks gorgeous, and is rather atypical of me. I adore its slight shimmer and deep purple hue. Available exclusively at Harvey Nichols
- Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick in Trippin, Fenty Beauty: A girl can never have too many highlighters! As well as this multi-purpose product, I love the shape of these Match Stix. Available exclusively at Harvey Nichols
- Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette, Fenty Beauty: Also from RiRi’s limited edition Galaxy Collection, I love this eyeshadow palette that features a selection of shades I could use on a daily basis, but also more outstanding ones to help encourage me to experiment more. Available exclusively at Harvey Nichols
- Pigalle Nappa Shiny 85mm, Christian Louboutin: When is a wishlist complete without a pair of my beloved Christian Louboutin heels?! I’ve had my eye on the Pigalle for years now, and these smooth leather ones are my favourite to lust after.
- Decoltish Nappa Shiny 100mm, Christian Louboutin: Stylish, sexy, and sophisticated, these pair of Loubies are the ultimate power heels. Smooth red leather and a quirky stiletto heel. Need I say more?
- Royalty Colourful Stones Ring, Thomas Sabo: Ever since my Greek trip this summer, I have been in love with this ring. It’s truly beautiful, and perfectly fits my index finger…just saying.
- Black Glam Spirit Bico Watch, Thomas Sabo: I have easily sought after this watch ever since I became a fan of Thomas Sabo. I love my current silver & gold edition, though there’s something sultry about that black and rosegold mix.
- Venezia Chain 18k Yellow Gold, Thomas Sabo: This may seem like a more demure wishlist item, but it has good reason. I inherited a selection of pendants from my Mam but have no necklace to use for them. Ergo, Thomas Sabo jewellery would be a perfect marriage for this to hold my Malagasy jewels.
- Double Breasted Faux Fur Coat, Warehouse: Although I adore my current pink coat, I’m really looking for something more reflective of the winter season. I spotted this coat in the window display one day and I cannot get it off my mind.
- Gold & Silver Leaf Print Duvet, Zara Home: This may seem like an irregular Killer Fashion item but a good duvet set goes a long way! This set from Zara has subtle opulence to it, and a sophisticated finish too, that’s perfect for me.
- Tatouage Couture Matte Lip Stain in No.12 Red Tribe, YSL Beauty: I’ve been looking for the perfect matte red liquid lipstick and finally I’ve found one. Ever since I swatched this little beauty at the YSL event in Autumn, I knew this was the one.
- iPad Mini 4, Apple: As a blogger and a girl who’s always on the move with events, meetings and trips, sometimes my phone just isn’t enough but my laptop is too much, and therefore I’m lusting after a little tablet this Christmas to make life as a blogger that little bit easier.
- Velvet Jacket with Passementerie, Zara: I’m on the hunt for a new winter jacket, but one that’s also fashionable and ideal for events, and with the temperatures dropping in Ireland, this little number is just what I would love.
- Kelii Ankle Boots, ALDO Shoes: Can a girl ever have too many shoes? I don’t think so! It would be lovely to update my block heeled booties, and ALDO has never let me down.