We’ve been having fabulous weather in Dublin this June, and hopefully the grey skies above will clear up for more blue skies & sunshine. I have a lot of events this month planned, including my Big Brother’s 30th birthday and plenty of blogger invites, so you just know I’ve been online & in-store browsing for the last few days. And so, here is the little list of goodies I’m lusting this month!
- TFNC Midi Dress with Wrap Front and Lace Detail: I love the shape of the dress, with its sleeveless finish and lace inserts. I would easily team it with heels, wedges or sandals and minimal accessories. The wedding guest ideas are plentiful with this dress! Available at ASOS, €36.62 // Add to your Pickture list
- Thomas Sabo Rose Gold Feather Bracelet: Adding to my arm candy, I spotted this beautiful rose gold bracelet in the sale, and oh how I adore it. The feather detail is perfect for my style, and would sit nicely with my other rose gold Thomas Sabo bracelet, heehee! Available at Thomas Sabo, €89.50 // Add to your Pickture list
- Kurt Geiger Ostrich Mini Kate Bag: Although I really do not need another new handbag…this little beauty is calling my name. I adore that blue hue, with the simple gold accents and mini size, it’d definitely encourage me to bring less for more and also happens to match the Lipsy Michelle Keegan dress below…! Available at Kurt Geiger, €101 // Add to your Pickture list
- Boohoo Cyprus Boutique Bandage Cut Out One Piece: I saw this swimsuit at the Boohoo SS16 preview back in March and now I just have to have it! I love the turquoise hue, the bandage finish and the side cut outs too. Available at Boohoo, €34 // Add to your Pickture list
- Next Eyelet Swimsuit: With summer holidays approaching, I’m always in need of a good swimsuit. Bikinis are great too, but feeling secure & comfortable in my body works well in a swimsuit, and this navy plunging one has my name all over it. I love the eyelet lace up detail on the front & back and the neckline is very flattering too. Available at Next, €41
- Tamaris Platform Sandals: You know when you love a pair of shoes and wear them so much they literally start to fall apart? Well I have that problem, and am in need of a new pair of wedge sandals. I’ve spotted these suede & espadrille style over on Zalando, and sure want them a lot. The embellishment on the front strap are a nice little touch too! Available at Zalando, €51.66 // Add to your Pickture list
- Lipsy Love Michelle Keegan Lace Cami Dress: I saw this dress and immediately fell in love! The lace appliqué along the neckline & skirt trim are so complimentary of the duck egg blue body, and perfect for summer. And I do have a wedding to attend to…! Available at Next, €101 // Add to your Pickture list
- Lipsy Love Michelle Keegan Floral Print Crochet Waist Skater Dress: For work, a black dress goes a long way when I can also wear it after work. So this floral printed skater is truly perfect for the humid days at the office, as well as event nights afterwards. Available at Lipsy, €70.99 // Add to your Pickture list
Click to see the full June Wishlist on Pickture!
- Thomas Sabo Charm Club Forever Eau de Toilette: I was more than delighted when I was sent this fragrance, shortly after having posted the Wishlist. It smells divine and is definitely my summer scent for as long as it lasts! Huge thank you to Revolve PR & Thomas Sabo!
Yolkax Box Print Tee Whistle & Bango ‘N’ Alphabet Necklace Jeffrey Campbell Hierro Heels in Grey/White Snake Pour Moi LBS Plunge Swimsuit Dresses.ie Embellished Bodycon Dress Olivia Burton Wonderland Dusty Pink & Gold Watch
Images © respective owners