Well, it’s that time again and although I’m a tiny bit late with this post (where do they days go?!), I’ve found a lot of lovely little pieces to add to my wishlist. From attending events to working at Pickture, I constantly come across fashion & beauty products that I wouldn’t mind getting my paws on. But I thought I’d be good and limit this month’s goodies to just eight major pieces. So, why not take a look at what’s on my Wishlist today!
- Chupi Love, Life and Laughter Bracelet in Gold: When attending the Chupi SS16 event, I eyed up this little beauty among others. I love its simplicity and yet it speaks a lot to me. Plus, you can’t go wrong with this Irish jewellery designer! Available at Chupi, €79 // Add to your Pickture list
- Stella & Dot Ally Double Wrap Bracelet: I’m a big jewellery fiend as y’all know, so is it any wonder I’ve eyed this little leather & gold bracelet? Wrap bracelets are very pretty, and I’d love another to match my slake bracelet I got in Munich. Available at Stella & Dot, €39 // Add to your Pickture list
- Zara Patch Pocket Coat in Pink: I’m on the hunt for a new Spring coat, and the fit & colour of this one from Zara has me in love. Just look at all of the pretty! Available in store at Zara, €89.95 (sold out online!) // Add to your Pickture list
- Converse Mono Craft Leather Lo Tops: So you know when you’ve worn a pair of sneakers so much, they’re literally falling apart? That’s happening to my favourite Cons, and I’ve had mine for about five years so I think it’s time for a new pair. Really love these all-white leather ones on Free People, because when it comes to Cons I only ever buy leather! Available at Free People, €60 // Add to your Pickture list
- Office Intro Back Strap Boots: Similar to why I’ve added Converse to my Wishlist, I’m adding these lovely leather ankle boots. My previous boots’ heels have become so wrecked, but als I want a black pair as my old ones are tan. And with these minimalistic, low-heeled boots, how can I say no? Available at Office, €84.99 // Add to your Pickture list
- Boohoo Boutique Mia Sequin & Mesh Plunge Neck Maxi Dress: In the next few months I’ve a lot of events to attend, and two big ones including the Most Beautiful Girl in Ireland 2016 Grand Final. So this sheer mesh & sequin embellished gown is just ideal, and oh how I would love to wear it. Red lipstick, killer heels and jewels for the perfect finish. Available at Boohoo, €54 // Add to your Pickture list
- Xenia Boutique Elegant Red Lace Maxi Dress: This dress is amazing, and I want it! It would also work beautifully for the aforementioned events I have lined up, and I just adore its details. Available at ASOS Marketplace, €49 // Add to your Pickture list
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in #51 Rose Saharienne: Yes, I know. I don’t need another lipstick – let alone another YSL product. But the thing is, these new formula lipsticks are even more desirable and so, I just want this so bad! As they say, “if ain’t broke, don’t fix it!” Available at Brown Thomas in store & Debenhams, €33 // Add to your Pickture list
Click to see the full April Wishlist on Pickture!
Rastaclat R+ Molten Necklace Rastaclat Classic Zion II Bracelet Regal Rose Jumana Crown Midi Ring Missguided Lace Up Stripe Bodysuit Cream Fantasie Alicia UW Bra with Side Support
- Sam Hunt Montevallo (2015): I did buy the Sam Hunt album via iTunes after all, though I’m still on the *ahem* hunt for the physical copy in Dublin. If you’ve spotted it, drop me a message! // Add to your Pickture list
Lottie London Nail Lacquer in Retweet Mint
Images © respective owners