According to the calendar, it’s officially Spring. According to the Dublin weather, it’s still winter because as I write this it’s been snowing! But nevertheless I’m back with my monthly piece on the lovely picks I’m eyeing up for the new month. And gosh have I found another selection of gorgeous goodies! Take a look below – do you see something that tickles your fancy?
- Rastaclat R+ Molten Necklace: This necklace caught my eye the minute I was on the Rastaclat website. Its gold chain link necklace features a custom-made casted ring, for plenty of play while you wear it. I just love the gold finish of this necklace, and am a big fan of the brand too so naturally it’s a winner in my eyes. Available at Rastaclat, €37 // Add to your Pickture list
- Rastaclat Classic Zion II Bracelet: I have yet to buy one of the Rastaclat bracelets, and this classic version is at the top of my list. I adore the white & gold combination. What I also love about this brand is how they’ve become a universal symbol of positivity, and they’ve worked with numerous charities & organisations to help better development as well as positive thinking. Available at Rastaclat, €11 // Add to your Pickture list
- Regal Rose Jumana Crown Midi Ring: Because you know, I need another ring! I do love this sterling silver one by Regal Rose, another of my favourite jewellery brands. I have rather small fingers, so hopefully if I buy it, it fits! Available at Regal Rose, €28.50 // Add to your Pickture list
- Missguided Lace Up Stripe Bodysuit Cream: I’m not big on bodysuits, but sometimes they’ve got all the features I love and so I wanty! This black & white striped body ticks all the boxes, with its long sleeve and lace up features, and light ribbed texture too. Available at Missguided, €30.80 // Add to your Pickture list
- Fantasie Alicia UW Bra with Side Support: Y’all know how much I love lingerie, and this set is just so romantic. Perfect for SS16, I adore its silk & mesh combination along with the black body and pink & purple floral print. Available at Brown Thomas, from €25.50 // Add to your Pickture list
- Sam Hunt Montevallo (2015): It seems that every month I come across another artist I’d not yet heard of, and fall in love after hearing just one song. Country artist Sam Hunt has done exactly that, because I am hooked on his music, his album and his sound. Keep an eye on my food & music blog Cookie FM for a full album review, as I’ve been non-stop listening on Tidal. Cheekily I’ll mention he’s also really good-looking! Available on Amazon, €8 // Add to your Pickture list
- Lottie London Nail Lacquer in Retweet Mint: You know I’m a nail polish lover, and this shade of mint is just perfect for the Spring season. I also LOVE how it’s been named after Twitter. Available at Superdrug, €8 // Add to your Pickture list
Click to see the full March Wishlist on Pickture!
Freya Zentangle Bra & Shorts Kid Dangerous NYC Prep Waldorf Baseball Tee Kid Dangerous Rosé All Day Sweatshirt Katie Dean Jewelry Evil Eye Bracelet Lipsy Loves Michelle Keegan Lace Up Plunge Front Lace Bodycon
- ASOS Glitter Bodycon Asymmetric Hem Dress: Shortly after my February post, I went and bought this dress alongside a few others featured in the full Wishlist! If you follow me on Snapchat, you’ll have seen me trying on the many dresses! (Snapchat: @NirinaXX)
- ASOS Hatton Heeled Sandals: I also bought these heels and my gosh is it one of the best purchases to date! I’ve yet to wear them out for the first time, but even the unboxing of them had me excited! Check them out on my Instagram post! (Instagram: @NirinaXX)
Thomas Sabo Glam & Soul Karma Arabesque Bico Watch