Every month, I will be posting a Wishlist post of my forthcoming monthly wants. November is truly upon us, as is winter because it has gotten damn cold in Dublin! The social calendar is still in full swing, with the Christmas season celebrated in so many ways, from fashion & beauty to foodie events so I’ve just got to have my game-face on and my best dresses at the ready. So, here’s what I’m lusting after for November!
You’ll notice that from now on, Wishlist posts will be in connection to Pickture, your online shopping inspiration. So what are we waiting for, here’s this month’s wishful wishlist!
- Oh My Love Disco Ball High Neck T-shirt Dress. I love anything sparkly. And this t-shirt dress is just delicious! And can we just appreciate the sexy boss-ness of that campaign photo? Kudos Oh My Love! Available at Pickture
- Charli XCX for Boohoo Glitter Velvet Strap Crop Top. Since I’ve become more confident in my skin and with my body, I embrace crop tops that tad bit more, and I’m quite in love with this glistening velvet number from the collaboration collection between singer Charli XCX and high street favourite online store, Boohoo. Perfect with high-waisted jeans & skirts, and great for evenings out too! Available at Pickture
- Zara Biker Jacket. You know it’s funny, I’ve never owned a black leather jacket! I have my leather & crochet lace one from Soho Market, which I love dearly – but never a proper black one. So when I saw this one from Zara, I knew it had to be on the wishlist! Available at Pickture
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. When I attended the Urban Decay Masterclass last month, the brand’s setting sprays were one of the most talked about products. And considering my makeup has a slight tendency to budge over the course of the day, I thought it’d be a good addition to my beauty drawer. Available at Pickture
- AX Paris Glitter Cage Style Heels. Okay, you know how obsessed I am about shoes and these glitter-covered cage sandals are the most perfect party shoes going. I love everything; from the ghillie laces to the glitter, and then there’s the heel height. NEED! Available at Pickture
- Free People Maggie Maye Chunky Knit Scarf. It sure is getting very cold, very quickly. This chunky scarf would perfect for all those early mornings & late evenings. It just looks so darned snug! Available at Pickture
- Buffalo Riviera Pointed Court Black Leather: Since I work in heels a lot, and head to events a lot, I’ve worn out my beloved KG Baileys, and have been on the hunt for a pair of black leather pumps to help me out. Queue these classy pair from Buffalo, available at The Shoe Lab at Arnotts, which are just fabulous. Must have for all seasons! Available at Pickture
- SOSU by Suzanne Jackson Gel Nail Polish in Rudolph’s Mistress & Poison Apple: So as you may know from my Instagram, I am a huge SOSU fan, and these limited edition Christmas colours are absolutely to die for! I have been itching for a green nail polish like the Poison Apple one for aaages now, so fingers crossed I nab myself one! Available at Pickture
Click to see the full November Wishlist on Pickture!
Chiquelle Elouise Dress Dolls Kill Kill Star Metal Jacket MVMT Gold Pearl Leather Watch Next Real Suede Coat Obey Spike Stacking Rings Barada Clutch Bag Amatista Collection Office Fatale Stretch Ankle Boots Christian Louboutin Rouge Velvet Matte Lipstick Agent Provocateur Mona Silk Midi Dress Tom Ford Textured Leather Biker Jacket