Every month, I will be posting a Wishlist post of my forthcoming monthly wants. Well it’s finally October, one of my favourite months. The countdown to Halloween is on, the sun is still shining yet it’s cooling down, the leaves have turned yellow & orange and the hot chocolates are a necessity. But then there’s also the AW15 fashion that can truly be worn with pride as it’s the truly perfect time for it. See what I’m lusting after for this month!
You’ll notice that from now on, Wishlist posts will be in connection to Pickture, your online shopping inspiration. So what are we waiting for, here’s this month’s wishful wishlist!
- Chiquelle Elouise Dress: At the Dublin Fashion Festival Creative Quarter fashion show, I wore the Rare London dress that had me at many a compliments-receiving end, which I was just overjoyed about. And then I saw this dress from Chiquelle. Similar colour, bodycon fit, adhering to curves and definitely affordable. Hello payday! Available at Pickture
- Dolls Kill Kill Star Metal Jacket: I love anything that’s super badass and a nod to my teenhood. And this spiked biker jacket is both affordable and seriously awesome. I featured it in my Badass Boss-themed list too! The whole photo shoot for this collection was modelled by creative powerhouse duo Marylouise Pels & Vanessa Giovacchini of POSSO! Absolute babes. Available at Pickture
- MVMT Gold Pearl Leather Watch: I’d say every month I’m lusting after a new watch! MVMT watches are my new favourite, their designs are chic, clean and definitely fashionable, but most importantly they’re high quality. As you know, although I’m a trend reporter, I always break the norm and go with what’s underground or not mainstream. And MVMT are definitely that. Available at Pickture
- Next Real Suede Coat: We are technically in Autumn now, and even though it’s still warm & sunny in Dublin right now, it could change at any second. Cue this beautiful tan suede coat with its stylish cut & finish. Light enough to work over jumpers, warm enough over an LBD. Available at Pickture
- Obey Spike Stacking Rings: I’ve always been a fan of the Obey brand, and it’s great to see more female-orientated products. I love this set of rings, they’re very me and I adore the brushed mixed metal finish too. Available at Pickture
- Barada Clutch Bag Amatista Collection: I love this clutch. From that icy mint blue to the gold details. My gosh do I need this in my life, and stat! Perfect for winter and perfect with any black or white ensemble. Available at Pickture
- Office Fatale Stretch Ankle Boots: In my September Wishlist, I included a gorgeous pair of wedge booties, but unfortunately my size was sold out by the time I was going to buy them. Then I saw these low-heel ankle boots and I quite love them. Considering I’ve only one pair of ankle boots at the moment, and they’re tan coloured, it’s definitely an investment if I were to purchase these bad boys! Available at Pickture
- Christian Louboutin Rouge Velvet Matte Lipstick: You’ll have seen I blogged about the brand new lipstick venture by my favourite Christian Louboutin, and of course I want it! A red matte colour in the most beautiful of lipstick bullets and the Louboutin brand? Pretty, pretty please! Available at Pickture
- Agent Provocateur Mona Silk Midi Dress: A few weeks ago I blogged about the new Paloma Faith X Agent Provocateur campaign, and I must say there are still SO many items from that collection that I would add in here. But to be good, it’s this beautiful open-back midnight blue dress I’m wanting. Available at Pickture
- Tom Ford Textured Leather Biker Jacket: Ok well this is Tom Ford, so really it’s an absolute wish to own this biker jacket. But oh how I adore the ribbed detail on the shoulders. Available at Pickture
Click to see the full October Wishlist on Pickture!
Sol Sana Johnny Wedges Two Songs Bonjour Sweatshirt Free People Cozy Cotton Cardigan & Twin Sundown Platforms Fossil Wakefield Watch Forever Unique Creek Ivory Lace Fitted Dress Madotta Cracked White Marble iPhone Case Keani Jewelery Merring Sisley Phyto Lip Twist: