Every month, I will be posting a Wishlist post of my forthcoming monthly wants. Well summer is almost over, but that doesn’t mean it’s over for parties or events. I’ve still plenty of invites and plans on the book, as well as birthday parties for my nearest & dearest. So with that in mind, as well as the impending Irish autumn ahead, here are the pretty little things that are catching my eye for this August.
- KG Kurt Geiger Stallion & Skye Boots: Ok so two KG boots is a bit bold, because a girl can never have too many lusts. I love the smooth leather finish on these boots, and the buckle details of Stallion are divine; whereas Skye has a nod to the classic Chelsea boot. Plus I adore a good high-heeled boot, perfect for wearing with skirts & dresses. Available at Arnotts (Stallion, Skye)
- Office Mambo 2 Sprinter: Well ok…so another one won’t hurt either, and these are more affordable sure. Also featuring a zip detail and a gold bar on the heel, Mambo 2 Sprinter are lovely flat ankle boots. Considering I wear my tan boots all the time, it’s definitely time for a little switch up. Available at Office
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette: After attending the launch event last week, I really must get my hands on Urban Decay’s newest eyeshadow palette. I was lucky enough to have their MUA Emma do my eye makeup at the event, and seeing a dark smokey eye look on me makes me want the product even more! I’ve never dared to go so dark on my eyelids before, but now I know that it suits me. So now, I want it – and I want it bad! Available at Debenhams & House of Fraser come August 6th.
- Batoko Flawless Tee: Well it’s pink and an ode to Queen Bey. So really I just have to have it so I can wake up like this..! Available at Batoko
- Thomas Sabo Pearl Love Bridge Bracelet: After attending both Thomas Sabo events, I’m very much in love with their #MyLoveBidge bracelets, and have had my eyes on this lovely little pearl number. If I were to get it, I’d have “Ireland X Madagascar” engraved to represent my two countries. Available at Thomas Sabo and Arnotts
- Pink Boutique Averie Low Rise Lace Cut Out Jeans: When I saw Ellen’s cool-as jeans that feature cut outs with lace inserts, I wanted them! But sadly they’d already sold out at Forever 21. And then, at work I came across these beauties and oh how I really want them!! They’re ever so girly, and they’re blue jeans and funnily enough I lack in blue jeans! So fingers crossed for me! Available at Pink Boutique
- Chicwish Faux Leather Leggings: I’ve always adored leather-like leggings, and these faux leather ones would be perfect for nights out when it’s too chilly for skirts & dresses. Available at Chicwish
Ennio Mecozzi Blake Heels in Silver John & Pearl Hani Necklace in Gold, Grey & Turquoise Glitz N Pieces Lana Charm & Bloom Bracelets Zara Fringed High Heel Sandals French Connection Polished Steel & Crystal Bracelet Watch Dimepiece Hustle and Dream Clutch Christian Louboutin Colibretta Suede & So Kate Strass Degrade
- NARS Nail Polish in Night Porter: For my birthday, my Daddy surprised me with many lovely gifts, and one of them was this NARS nail polish! He always tells me he reads the bog, and by golly he wasn’t lying! Thank you!
- Ladurée Macarons: My auntie & uncle are two of the best people I know, and they really know my ways. For my birthday they gave me a box of my favourite Ladurée macarons, with only my favourite three flavours; rose petal, pistachio & chocolate. Thank you!
Lokai WWF Limited Edition Wild Bracelet
- Yves Saint Laurent Eyeliner Effet Faux Shocking Summer Collection: My Daddy sure spoils me, and he also got me THREE of the YSL eyeliners. I cannot wait to try them out during the rest of this summer, and into autumn too. Thank you!
- Boohoo Emmeline Lace Mini Dress,
Leigh Lace Halterneck Bodycon& Jen Eyelash Lace Bodycon: You know you’re being spoilt when your birthday wishlist is fulfilled by the fabulous people at Burrell PR & Boohoo. Many thanks for the dresses, adore them!