At the beginning of every month, I will be posting a Wishlist post of my monthly wants. Spring fashion is coming in fast, and so are the events! As you’ve seen I’ve been to many a few last month and this month I’m off to Austin, Texas! But before I go on a little jet-setting, let’s see what goodies I’m eyeing up for April!
- Savida Collection Studded Court Shoes: Yes, they are an affordable dupe of the famous Valentino shoe. And yes, I want them! They are selling out fast, and I can understand why. The studded T-bar double ankle straps and the pointed toe add to this classy style at such a bargain buy in comparison to the designer version. Available at Dunnes Stores
- Boohoo Boutique Ayah Heavily Embellished Shift Dress, Annabella Floral Digital Print Bodycon Dress & Melissa High Neck Printed Bodycon Dress: At the Press Day event on Tuesday, I fell in love with the Ayah embellished shift dress, that is so me! I love the details, I love the colour and I know I’d love the fit. Then there’s the summer-perfect floral printed bodycon dresses, in the most girly of colours. Pretty please & thank you! Available at Boohoo
- Two Songs C’est LA Vie Tee: This brand is another I’ve discovered while working at Pickture, and oh how I love their slogan designs. Slogan t-shirts & sweatshirts are making a big scene right now, (it’s possible we have Jeremy Scott for Moschino to thank for that!), and this black-on-black design is just the kind of thing I love. Available at Two Songs
- Freya Starlet Underwired Vertical Seam Bra Set: When it comes to lingerie and a SS15 twist, nothing is more loveable than tulle and pastels. I adore how cute this Freya set is and I know the brand is great for the curves I’m blessed with. Available at Fig Leaves
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Tint in Oil: I’ve heard so many wonderful things about YSL’s latest beauty product, and as a self-confessed & obsessed lover of all things YSL, I want! It’s the ultimate beauty & lip care product in one piece. And these glosses come in a variety of colours..how can any girl say no?! Available at Brown Thomas
- Apple iPhone 5S Gold: Ok so it’s not strictly a fashion pick, but it’s a necessary one as my current iPhone 4S is just…well I can’t. I can’t even at how ridiculously frustrating it is to use at the moment, it has a mind of its own… So a shiny new gold iPhone would be just lovely. Available at Apple and licensed Apple retailers
ALDO Mirani Embellished Sandals Topshop Pop Floral Swimsuit River Island Studded Oversized Lace T-shirt MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick & Tinted Lipglass
- Glitz N Pieces Classic Key Chain Luxury Range & Retro White Watch: Shortly after the Wishlist post I did buy these two beauties from Glitz N Pieces, and oh how I love them! The necklace is perfect in length & bling, and the watch is, as I said last month, just awesome!