Each day for the month of October I will post a #PinkPics #POTD that encourages us to add some pink into our life.
When it comes to fragrances, you can’t get more girly than one that’s pink. And so, for the final days of Pink October I give you my Top Five fragrances that smell divine, are both fun & flirtatious, and definitely affordable whichever your price range.
- Armani Diamonds Rose Eau de Toilette – a luxurious bottle for a fresh perfume with notes of rose, raspberry and blackcurrant. Available from €35.50
- Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Eau De Parfum – this modern and feminine fragrance has a beautifully classy shaped bottle, with notes of woods and musks, delicate muguet, Sicilian bergamot and Baie rose. Available from €47
- Marc Jacobs Lola Eau De Parfum Natural Spray – an extremely popular fragrance that’s one of my personal favourites, for that sexy, strong confidence. It has notes of pink peppercorns, pear & ruby red grapefruit, with midtones of rose, fuschia peony and geranium, and finished with vanilla, tonka bean and musk undertones. Available at €49.50
- Lacoste Love Of Pink Perfume For Women – a really girly scent for the fun-loving individual with a combination of blood orange, fresh lemon peel, pink magnolia, quince flower and stephanotis, as well as undertones of cedarwood and vanilla. Available at €58
- Vera Wang Lovestruck Eau De Parfum Spray – probably one of the most romantic fragrances on the market and this is the irresistible choice for many brides-to-be. The notes within this eau de parfum include exotic fruits, flora and wooden undertones. Available from €50.80
Donating is very easy, just text PINK to 50300 to donate €4 to the Irish Cancer Society (some network charges may apply additionally).