At the end of every month, I will be posting a Wishlist post for the following month. I know it’s a couple of days in, but it’s still the first week of October. Pay day has come and I’ve thankfully not splurged much yet. But like always there’s plenty of things I’ve got my eye on and with October being as jam-packed as the previous month, I’m always in the mood for some retail therapy!
- Lokai Bracelet: Whilst flicking through my Instagram I came across this beautiful bracelet on model Mariano DiVaio. The beads in this bracelet are so unique: the white ball contains water from Mt. Everest and the black ball contains mud from the Dead Sea. These are the highest and lowest points on Earth. So whether you’re on top of the world, or down on your luck, Lokai reminds you to stay humble, hopeful, and always pushing forward. What’s more is when you buy a bracelet (or two), 10% of the net profits will be dedicated to giving back to the community through a variety of charitable alliances. Available at Lokai
- Kaven Dream ‘Detachable-Fur Double-Breasted Hooded Wool Coat’: As mentioned in today’s #PinkOfTheDay post, this delightfully pastel pink coat is perfect for AW14 with its cute bow back detail, detachable faux fur collar and chic cut & style. I wanty big time! And there’s even free shipping to Ireland & internationally! Available at YesStyle
- Autumn/Winter Boots: I have an obsession for shoes. So with the weather cooling down (and raining, no!), I’m lusting after a few AW14 boots. I adore this Boohoo quilted pair, these high-heeled boots from River Island and Mint Velvet also have a lovely pair of studded strap boots. Check out my full Autumn/Winter Boots post here. Available at Boohoo, River Island & Mint Velvet respectively
- Glitz N Pieces ‘The Divine Pendant’: I adore this YSL-inspired pendant necklace at Glitz N Pieces. The pearl beading in monochrome works perfectly with the crystal pavé oval pendant.
- Moschino ‘Long Sleeve Jumper’: I’d say many girls are lusting after something from the SS15 Runway Capsule Collection by Moschino, and I have my eye on this cropped long sleeve jumper. I’d love it for over a casual LBD and teamed with blue or black denim, but also because it’s Jeremy Scott-designed. Available at Moschino & Brown Thomas
Lancôme ‘L’Absolu Velours’ in #172 Velours d’Etincelle Rose Gold watch Marella ‘Faida Belted Coat’ or South ‘Petite Peplum Dolly Coat’ Missguided ‘Merkela Zip Detail Blazer’
- Christian Louboutin ‘Rouge Louboutin’: I did buy the Louboutin nail lacquer, and my gosh I’m excited! Unfortunately I haven’t had the time this month to sit down and paint my nails in that iconic red, or write up on the collection. Hopefully October will be kind to me!
- Glitz N Pieces ‘Perfume Bag’: I also bagged myself this perfume clutch from my favourite online boutique, and absolutely love wearing it out. Compliments after compliments, I can’t recommend it enough!