I’ve posted one Payday Haul post before and had mentioned how usually I don’t write up on all the things I’ve been buying (modesty is a good policy and all), but again, I can’t deny my readers some useful knowledge of great buys! End of month is payday, and I have been having quite a few rough weeks, so self-pampering was rather necessary to try boost my spirits. Us fashion & beauty bloggers know that sometimes money does buy you happiness! A trip down Grafton Street always leads me to my favourite hot spots like SOHO Market N.Y.C. in St Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, Brown Thomas and ALDO Shoes, and I was also super bold and bought from Irish online boutique Glitz N Pieces, I’m such a fiend for their products, amongst a few other Irish picks.
Glitz N Pieces
- Perfume Bag – The iconic Chanel No5 perfume bottle in bag form, at a much more affordable price. Within one day of ordering my black beauty arrived at the office in all its shininess. I adore the shape, size, fastening, strap and generally I just love it! Available in Black or Clear; available at €55 each.
- Exquisite Earrings – These beautiful earrings are everything I love; sparkly, colourful and a statement. I can’t wait to wear them out! Available at €11.
SOHO Market N.Y.C.
- Textured Yellow Bandage Midi Skirt – I adore the texture and style of this bandage skirt, and the colour is one I’m going to wear with pride. As well as being a happy colour, yellow looks great on tanned and dark-skinned ladies like myself.
- Jacquard Mini Skirt – This mini has a lovely shimmery texture to it, with pockets! That was really the icing on the cake that sold me. It will also look great for the office for my all black attire.
- Scallop Top – I have always wanted this type of top, and finally I have one! Haha I first saw this in Topshop, but am more than happy I picked it up in SOHO instead.
From Brown Thomas
- Rouge Louboutin Nail Lacquer by Christian Louboutin – As mentioned in my September Wishlist, I have been wanting to get my hands (and fingertips) on Christian Louboutin’s first nail lacquer. And I have! The box and nail polish’s colour are just amazing. This little beauty will be reviewed next week after my busy schedule calms down. Available at €45.
- Rouge Pur Couture The Mats by YSL in #208 Fuchsia Fetiche – I attended a special one-on-one consultation with Fred Latailleur at YSL in Brown Thomas on Wednesday, and after the great product chats and makeover, I was won over by the lipstick Fred used, which is this beautifully matte fuschia pink one. I adore the texture & colour, so it really had to be bought!
- Babydoll Mascara by YSL in #1 Black – I’ve been wanting to get my hands on a new mascara with this super fine wand for that “wide eyes open” look as my current L’Oréal one is running low. I’m really impressed with the results of this one, as Fred also used this product on my lashes.
- Ciambave Wedge Trainers – I was super bold and awfully impulsive and bought these new wedge hi-tops, though it has to be said; they will come in serious handy for my running around and that extra height I always lust after. I adore the details too, reminiscent of Guiseppe Zanotti right?
Rosie Posie Pudding & Pie
- Custom-made iPhone Case – I’ve finally bought this adorabubble iPhone case from fellow blogger Roseanne of Rosie Posie Pudding & Pie. I adore its marshmallow cloud, the little Eiffel Tower, the rose & the pearls. It’s just super cute, I can’t wait til it arrives to show it off haha!