At the end of every month, I will be posting a Wishlist post for the following month. Wow it’s already been a month! Time sure flies these days, but the Irish summer seems only to be really hitting hard now. This coming month is all about change for the better, and as always there’s a few fashion picks I’d love to get my hands on. But what are they?
- Nike ‘Roshe Run’ or ‘Flyknit Lunar +1’: I’ve been etting back into my workout routine, and realized I don’t actually have a proper pair of runners! Well, hopefully later this month I will! I’ve heard great things about both of these Nikes so my decision will be after trying both on. Available at Office
- Bose ‘Freestyle Earbuds’: My current Sennheiser earphones are breaking, and it frustrates me so when listening to music. After checking honest reviews, I’ve got my eyes on these Bose earbuds, which are rather stylish too with their white & blue design. Available at Bose
- Stella & Dot ‘Chantilly Lace Cuff’: Ever since Fíona gave me a cuff bracelet for my birthday, I’m longing for another one. Stella & Dot have so many beautiful pieces I want, though this lace cuff is definitely my favourite.
- Zara ‘Floral Print Trousers’: These floral printed trousers are just perfect for summer with their white background and oversized flowers. Zara always has something I lust after, and for this month it’s these beauties.
- River Island ‘Full Time Fashion Blogger Sweatshirt’: This jumper is the ultimate must-have for any fashion blogger, and River Island have had plenty of high status bloggers wearing this, and I’ll be adding myself to the list soon.
- Monki ‘Can’t Stop Hoodie’: When I saw this on ASOS, the first thing I thought of was my beloved Miley Cyrus’ We Can’t Stop lyrics, so this zippy is for sure supposed to have crossed my path.
- Glitz N Pieces ‘Oyster Girl Necklace’, ‘Ocean Watch’ & ‘Pink Ribbon Charm Cuff’: Ok this is being bold wanting all three of these gorgeous Glitz N Pieces pieces! The necklace is another statement pick, that colourful watch is perfect to live out summer and y’all know how much I care about helping and donating to Irish cancer organizations like the Marie Keating Foundation.
- River Island ‘Black Floral Print Joggers’ or ‘Blue Baroque Art Print Joggers’: As it’s warmer temperatures in Dublin, jeans at the office are ever so out, and these lighter trousers are totally in! I love the two patterns so it’ll be a toughie as to which I’ll try and get.
- Korkys ‘Fuschia Block Heel’: For my birthday, my Dad bought me these Korkys sandals and my how I love them a lot!
Dailylook ‘Studded Bucket Bag’
- Ladurée Macarons: I also received a big box of these lovelies, including my favourite flavours (Rose Petal, Marie Antoinette, Pistachio, Chocolate)
Fossil ‘Pavé Rose Gold Bangle’
- MAC Cosmetics ‘Mineralize Eye Shadow in Smutty Green’: Really delighted my Dad picked me out the MAC eye shadow, I cannot wait to wear it!!
Christian Louboutin ‘Pigalle 120 Glossed Python Pumps’ Celebrity Boutique ‘Caitlin Orange Ombre One Shoulder Bandage Dress’ Chanel Vintage ‘1993 Pearl Chain Earrings’ Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Baker’ or ‘Amy’ White & Rose Gold Watch
- Tom Ford ‘Eye Colour Quad in Ice Queen’: Daddy did real good – Tom Ford, check!
Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa
Read all about my birthday goodies in this post here!