Usually I wouldn’t post this kind of piece to Killer Fashion, but when super duper buys come about I can’t deny my readers some useful knowledge! End of month is payday for many workers like myself, and I love to take a trip down Grafton Street to see what’s new and what’s unique. SOHO Market N.Y.C. is one of my favourite little boutiques, based in St Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, and they have an amazing selection of tops, bottoms, dresses and jewellery. Their collections are very fashion forward and extremely affordable, so get yourself in before the good stuff is all gone. Adele Marie is a jewellery designer from London, and her beautiful designs are available in both Brown Thomas and BT2. Offering gold, silver and colourful pieces, I’m hooked on buying her designs, which are also really great value at great prices. Lipsy also have a great sale on with many gorgeous pieces; perfect for finding a new skirt or dress for the highly anticipated Irish summer!
From SOHO Market N.Y.C.
- Redial Fashion Lace & Leather Jacket – I have finally found a leather jacket that I love and that fits perfectly! This jacket is perfect as my brand new staple jacket, and I’m glad because my Boohoo parka is a tad too warm for the sun we are actually getting. It features lace embroidery on black sheer mesh on the sleeves, and panels on the body and collar, with leather panels on the shoulders and sides. It’s a comfortable fit and I’m awfully tempted to buy its beige version next week…! Available at €79.
- Pense à Toi Paris Lace Back Knit – last month I also purchased this knit jumper in both pastel pink & mint, and I LOVE them! They’re light but keep you warm, with gorgeous lace embroidery on the back. Available at €30.
- Multi Gem Chain Statement Necklace – I am all about statement necklaces, and this necklace was like love at first sight! Its multi gem feature compliments its rope-on-chain necklace perfectly. Available at €20.
- Pink Stone Tassel Earrings – I love a good pair of gold earrings, and these stone and tassel pair are a great addition to my ever-expanding collection of gold jewellery. Available at €15.
- Pink Stone T-bar Necklace – matching to the above earrings, this pink stone pendant is fixated on the gold chain with a pavé T-bar fastening. Available at €12.
- Pink & Gold Double Gem Drop Earrings – I adore these statement earrings, from their deep pink colour to their gold dotted edges. Perfect for summer, and they look best with your hair down. Available in Pink, Orange or Teal; available at €20 each.
- Hinged Gold Bangle – these bangles are just gorgeous! They’re a more affordable alternative to Michael Kors, with their bright coloured enamel insets and smooth finish. Available in Pink, Orange, White, Red or Green; available at €15 each.
- Cropped Cape Top – a light addition to my wardrobe, this cape top features angel sleeves, an embroidered neckline and keyhole detail at the back. Perfect for dinner dates with high waisted jeans or a pencil skirt. Available at €21.
- Floral Pencil Skirt – there are many pencil skirts out there with floral prints, and this Lipsy one is just ideal for SS14. Its high waisted and is right on trend for both day and night. Available at €17.
- Pretty Vintage Drop Earrings by Oasis – I also bought these lovely pink & clear crystal earrings, which are really cute and appropriate for summer. Available at €12.