At the end of every month, I will be posting a Wishlist post for the following month. A girl can always dream of having designer heels & bags, new makeup, lingerie that makes her feel sexy and so on. And so, why not create a post which discusses that and in the following month I will mention if I got lucky and was able to get anything from the previous Wishlist.
If you’d like to take part, DO! Use the keywords “Killer Fashion Wishlist” in your posts or the hashtag #KillerFashionWL on Twitter.
- Carvela by Kurt Geiger ‘GLIB High Heel Sandals’ in Nude: a chic pair of blush nude bar sandals with chain detail on the ankle strap, perfect for Spring/Summer. Available at Brown Thomas
- Michael Kors ‘Pavé Plaque Bangle’ in Berry/Gold: I adore gold jewellery and bangles, so this really is the best of both worlds. Its smooth design is complimented by the berry glass pave crystals and a plaque logo, all set on golden steel. Available at Michael Kors Dundrum & Neiman Marcus
- Little Mistress ‘Gold Collection 2 in 1 Embellished Bodycon Dress’: a statement dress for any party. I adore this mini bodycon with its chiffon bodice and heavily embellished skirt in gold, peach, white & salmon pink. It’s perfect for Easter! Available at Little Mistress
- Phase Eight ‘Emmy Jewel Necklace’: a statement necklace, like a dress, never goes amiss. I love the green, white & gold hues, they’re very Irish to me, which is always a bonus for the annual 1916 Easter Rising Commemoration that I attend. Available at House of Fraser
- Alexander McQueen ‘Gold Bee And Skull Cocktail Ring‘: This Swarovski crystal-embellished gold-tone skull is just amazing! I love McQueen jewellery and this is just perfect with it’s cute & girly bee. Available at Harrods & FarFetch