This week I was sent this fabulous mood board featuring some of the best pieces from the new Jigsaw Spring/Summer 2014 collection, which are bang on trend with what’s happening this runway season. As we saw with Ted Baker, pastels and artistic prints are a big trend, and Jigsaw have also taken the Oxford style look on board, as well as the metallics trend. A great new collection for the young women who aren’t just high street or designer but a mix of both, with prices and styles like these, you’ll be rocking the trends in no time!
Stepping Into Spring Trends
- With their refreshing take on the big coat, choose from pastel-coloured masculine-style coats to keep you warm during the Irish transition from winter to spring, or wrap up in one of their gorgeous lambs wool and cashmere knit jumpers. I particularly love this Blue Melton Coat.
- Menswear influences don’t stop there, as the Oxford style is bringing men’s shirts into our female wardrobes, and there is a great range to buy at Jigsaw. Keeping with the pastel range, their blue and white hues are amazing, I’m loving this Washed Silk Pintuck Shirt & Cupro Knot Front Shirt.
- If you want to be daring when it comes to printed skirts, look no further than one of their check print midis, which would work wonders in the office with a crisp white blouse. I love the blue & green hints in these two skirts (below).
- As for artistic printed tops & accessories, there’s a great variety of digital floral printed scarves and t-shirts available in bold colours.
- Metallics are plentiful in the accessories department, from jewellery and belts to handbags. Think statement pieces to brighten up your look or just to add that accessorized shine.
If the runway is anything to go by, choose slicked back hairstyles, bold lip colours and dramatic eyes to help pop your look from head to toe.
Images courtesy of Jigsaw, Style.com