On Saturday evening I attended another Dublin Bloggers Meet up, this time hosted & organized by the gorgeous and fab Filomena Kaguako of Belle F Beauty and Christelle Matondo. It took place in The Lost Society, Dublin and there was a great turn out of other bloggers in attendance, some of whom I’d met at previous events. There were mini cheesecakes and refreshing drinks provided, as well as comfortable seating and great company. Read on for the goodie bag and event details.
The goodie bags were provided by Giovanna Morris of Cloud 10 Beauty, an e-store that provides some of the best & most sought after beauty products. The goodies were cute and perfect pre-Christmas gifts for any blogger. I really like the selection, and can’t wait to use them. Here are the lucky seven products:
- Mama Mio O-Mega Super-rich body cream – a body cream that’s made from a blend of natural oils, shea butter and aloe vera. The cream smells quite nice, and it leaves the skin soft, moisturized and hydrated.
- Anatomicals ‘Look, You’ve Got Chocolate All Over Your Face’ Anti-Stress Face Mask and ‘Farewell The Scarlet Pimplehell’ Deep Cleansing Mud Mask – the former face mask smells and melts just like chocolate, and helps you de-stress after a long day at work. The latter mud mask helps boost facial circulation as well as cleanses and purifies your face. After removing, your face will feel super soft and refreshed. Both masks will allow you to two facial servings.
- Ciaté Tree Trinket Mini in ‘Candy Cane’ – the famous nail polish company released a Christmas selection, and this magenta pink glittery polish is the perfect addition to any outfit. I am excited to use this polish!
- Kardashian Beauty Lip Gloss In ‘Friday: Cheery Blossom Honey’ – as part of the ‘A Week of Kisses’ set, this pink shimmery mini lip gloss has a matte finish and does smell like honey.
- Sleek MakeUp Eye Dust in ‘Innocence’ – this eyeshadow pot is made of hyper-pigmented pearlescent loose eyeshadow, which will be easy to apply with a damp eyeshadow brush and lasts all day & night, as well as lasting a long time on your make up shelf. I am looking forward to using this product too.
- Cloud10 Beauty compact mirror – a simple black compact with Cloud10 Beauty’s logo and web link.
As well as these lovely goodies, Aoibhe Devlin of The Secret Obsession gave an inspiring talk and really helped encourage us into putting the passion behind our blogs. I got to meet new bloggers as well as previous bloggers I’d befriended at other events. It was an enjoyable evening and a great opportunity to network. My business cards went down a treat too! So I’ll finish this post with links to the girls’ blogs and hope you get to try out these beauty products.
Lia Desta – Style by Lia
Aoibhe Devlin – The Secret Obsession
Aoife & Miriam – Town Mouse Country Mouse
Elisha Tierney – Always Time For Tea
Ellen Carney – Elephant Owl
Emma Sheehan – The Ordinary Girls Guide To Mastering Her Make Up
Filomena Kaguako – Belle F Beauty
Kassi – Makeupartistas
Marlène-Silver – Everything Coco Chanel
Nicola McLaughlin – The Sequin Cinderella
Zita Kelly – Zee Railed
Photographs © Jerry McCarthy & Nicola McLaughlin
4 thoughts on “Dublin Bloggers Meetup #2”
What a lovely post!! 🙂 it was a great night!
Thank you my dear! Yes it sure was great xx
thanks a million hun, we should do lunch soon xx
Oh Fifi I would love that! and thank you for organising, such great fun! xx